NICE CONDITION £240.00
2009 CHARGE DUSTER MID 18" FRAME
- Tange Cro Mo infinity tubing
- Rock Shox Tora 318 with 100mm travel
- WTB Speed Disc 32 hole, pinned with eyelets
- Joytech 32 hole alloy front hub
- Shimano M475 32 hole alloy rear hub
- New Schwalbe Rapid Rob rear 26×2.1
- Cannondale stem
- On-One flat handlebars
- Avid Juicy 3 Hydraulic disc brakes
- New DMR ZipGrips
- SRAM Shifters
- SRAM X-7 front & rear Derailleurs
- SRAM Chainset
- WTB Rims
- Flat platform pedals
- 18" from centre of bottom bracket to top tube
- 20" from centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube
"The Charge Duster Mid 2009 Mountain Bike is a great looking bike from a company that really understands off-road. Classic looking Tange Cro-Mo infinity tubing retains all the desirable characteristics of a steel frame. It’s highly durable, compliant and strong making it the perfect off-road material.
Rock Shox Tora forks provide 100mm of travel to soak up the bumps"
Just been fully serviced with new cableset, rear tyre and grips and also has just been treated to a full T-Cut over the Frame & Forks.
Frame does have a few stone chips and cable rub marks but looks really good for the age.
ONLY £240 delivered and set-up ready to ride (BH area)
Contact us here if interested